Diamond Scholar Academy
The Diamond Scholar Program focuses on students matriculating into the first and semester 6th grade students.
The program focuses monitoring student's academic progress throughout the school year, building capacity with mentoring programs such as the Divine 9, Girl and Boy Scouts of America, Girls and Boys Club, etc.
In addition, the program focuses on the African Diaspora, instilling leadership skills, and scholarship opportunities.
In addition, students are required to attend the Diamond Scholar Institute every summer. Students and parents must be dedicated to being in the program for 7 years.
Applications must include the following:
1) Must be first or second semester 6th grader.
2) Have a minimum of a 2.0 on a 4.0 grading scale
3) Complete an application & contract
4) Completed Principal recommendation
5) Completed Teacher recommendation
5) Official Satisfactory Behavioral Report